← Back | Business Networking London
Successful business networking in or around London needs a lot of personal confidence and social savvy. It also needs a very open mind because London has a very diverse population, many have come over from France, Spain, Russia, India, Greece, Australia, New Zealand and even from America.
London also has some of the best locations for networking because they are quiet, easy to find (and get to) and because there is a lot of standing room.
Here is a list of some of the best networking venues in or around London :-
- The Hari (Belgravia) features a New York design.
- Searcys at the Gherkin This has room for about 35 standing people. They will have outstanding views over the city and access to the restaurant and the bar right at the top (which is brilliant for taking panoramic photos). Due to its location, the security is similar to most airports.
- Home House (Marylebone) is a Gorgian town house in Portman square. There are many rooms for private events.
- The Southbank Centre (Waterloo) This is located on the sixth floor with amazing views of the city and of the Southbank walk along the Thames.
- Hackney House (Shoreditch) is located on the first floor.
- Arcelormittal Orbit is located in Stratford (just outside London), which has two railway stations, one being the high-speed to Europe.
- 100 Wardour Street (Soho) was opened in 2017 and features the Atrium, which is perfect for many occasions including corporate and networking events. There is a basement with ample room for large parties.
- McQueen is located in Shoreditch and is styled after Hollywood legend Steve McQueen. There are two floors both with ample standing room for roughly 30 people.